Individual/Group Sessions, Seminars, Workshops, and Trainings
- Life Transitions Coaching is designed for individuals seeking to live with more purpose, direction and balance.
- Coaching for College Students is designed for students who are motivated to succeed in school and are seeking support, accountability and a framework to help them identify and reach their goals.
- Coaching for Teens and Tweens is designed for teens/tweens seeking less stress and more balance when facing the pressures of school, family, friends and other life activities.
- Independent Living Skills is designed to assist individuals with tools to help improve daily living such as money management, career exploration, educational planning, knowledge of community resources, and interpersonal skills. These sessions will provide key strategies for improving living skills.
- Dating (Choices, Break-ups, Sex, Etc.)
- Decision Making
- Friendship Challenges (Growing Apart, Betrayal, Conflicts, Competition, Etc.)
- Body Image & Self-acceptance
- School Stress and Academic Pressure
- Family Relationship Challenges
- Confusion About Direction and Future for Your Life
- Pressure From Yourself and Others
- Friends in Trouble
- Self-Destructive Behavior and Negative Feelings About Yourself
SESSIONS CAN BE EITHER IN-PERSON, OVER THE PHONE, OR VIDEO CONFERENCE (I.E. SKYPE).
ONLINE COURSE & COACHING PROGRAM
Mom & Me: Building Stronger Relationships
This is not your average course; you will not simply watch boring videos while answering general questions. Nah, this course provides you and your teen the opportunity for building a deeper understanding of each other while reeducating her on many of the skills you have taught her along the way.
Our program explores the following topics: Self-esteem, Self-worth, Peer Pressure, Parent Expectations, Healthy/Unhealthy Relationships, and Effective Communication Skills